“Checking In” to a New Website with Alhonna Family Resort
The Alhonna Family Resort is the property that inspired the famous Netflix show, Ozark. With new ownership in place, they were looking to upgrade the entire experience including new room renovations and a new website.
The old site was dark and dreary, as if it was a rainy day on the lake. It didn’t convey the beauty of the lake and all the fun activities that make the place a great family destination.
We drew inspiration from the brand logo that was bright and sunny, and hired a local photographer to gain new images of the property and the rooms before starting to build.
Custom Website Features
Bolide Communications created a modern website for this property – allowing visitors to preview their rooms with a listing grid and single post type view that dynamically draws in key room features and showcases property amenities. The site features advanced filtering options for guests to sort rooms, as well as a variety of additional features including:
- E-commerce store with swatches for variable products
- Dynamic room listing view; smart filters by room size and key features (fireplace, lake view, etc.)
- Tournament registration page with submission form and payment functionality for semi-annual events
- Interactive map featuring nearby fun and activities (restaurants, golf courses, etc.)
- Reimagined Blue Cat Lounge page
- Mega Menu functionality for easier navigation